Licensed Clinical Psychologist
3401 Grove Avenue                                                                1924 Arlington Blvd
Richmond, VA                                                                            Charlottesville, VA
How to Make an Appointment
- Contact Dr Boyd by phone or email and arrange the time for your first appointment.
- Copy, and complete the intake form as thoroughly as possible. At your appointment discuss with Dr Boyd any items you don't want to complete.
- If you email the completed intake form a day or more before your appointment Dr. Boyd can look it over before you arrive: email@example.com
Download the intake form.
Clinical Psychology Services
- Hypnotherapy for Psychological and Medical Problems
- Psychotherapy for Individuals, Couples, and Families
- Forensic Psychology Services
Concerns and problems brought to therapy include anxiety and phobias, depression, anger, children's problems, trauma, abuse, grief, relationship strife, health issues, eating disorders, dissociation, stress, self esteem, addictions, performance blocks, and personal growth.
Advanced Clinical Credentials
- Diplomate in Counseling Psychology
American Board of Professional Psychology
- Diplomate in Clinical Hypnosis
American Board of Psychological Hypnosis
- Approved Provider & Consultant
American Society of Clinical Hypnosis